Easiest way to get LP converted to CD (attn Rachmaninoff lovers)

I saw a breathtaking performance of Rachmaninoff’s 3rd piano concerto in the last year or so with Pianist Behzod Abduraimov.  He recorded another performance and it is being released in Jan as LP only. My delphi oracle is long gone and I’m CD only these days, so I was wondering if there was any easy way to get it converted to CD. Or I’d be happy to donate the LP (coming out end Jan 2020) to anyone on here willing to convert it to CD for me.
Thanks.
berner99
You will need to find someone who has a quality TT and A to D converter. They would convert the LP to a digital file which can be read by a computer with a CD drive. The file could then be burned to disc.
I once had that capability, however no longer do. If I still had I would offer to help. Wish you the best.
berner99 ...

I  have a nice TEAC CD burner that makes excellent conversions from LP to CD. I mostly use it for converting LPs to CDs to play in my car. Nice to have analog recordings playing on a good car system. 

These Teac CD burners can be found pretty cheap on the used market. 

Here's a brand new one. Used ones can be found for less, but be sure the remote controller is included.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Teac-CD-RW890MK2-B-CD-Recorder-Black/222839379991?epid=1840429456&hash=item33e2431817:g:0DIAAOSw5UFb2ps9

Frank