Phono cartridge suggestions sought

Hi All,

I am in the market for a new phono cartridge. I can run up to $1400 but would prefer not to if i can get the performance I want. 

I listen to predominantly Jazz on vinyl, though some rock, folk and classical also gets spun

I recently heard a Hana SL and Rega Apheta at a dealers—different decks, same room and system. Both sounded good although the Apheta was not as heavy sounding and at the same time sounded more “present”. I wasn’t really looking at the Apheta, but it was available to listen to. 

The room is accoustically live with lots of glass and hard surfaces but all sounds good. 

System: Naim Atom, Bryston TT, Parasound JC jr phono stage (so huge loading flexibility and gain up to the 60’s), Totem Acoustics Signature Ones, Transparent cables. Current cart: Denon 103r with 250 hours on it, so it is winding down. 

I have enjoyed the Denon. But wondering about that all elusive “more.”

on paper spec, nobody touches the Grados for channel separation, but not sure how essential a criterion that should be. Especially since I worked hard to tame some RFI from a nearby antenna and the Grados I have heard said are not well-shielded. 

Since my Totems only drop down to 45 Hz, I suppose absolute resolution on the low end could be sacrificed for other sonic goods. 

Ok, hive mind, what do you suggest?
dramatictenor
The AT33PTG/II is very good at extracting the low deep bass from the music and also being able to not add anything to the mids while still being able to bring out the highs without sounding tinny or shrill, plus it is still afordable for midpriced systems and has a microlinear stylus.The AT-ART9 is a good cartridge for those people that take care and have meticulously clean records, it let's all the subtleties of the music shine through, but it there is any dirt or dust on the record this cartridge will also let you here all of the noise and pops on the record as well.The AT-ART7 well if you want a cartridge that sounds great with classical or orchestral music where there are many varied instruments all playing together this cartridge let's you distinguish all of the differing sounds with clarity and detail while not breaking the bank, it can be used on turntables of any price range and will not make you think you just settled for a lesser cartridge, but let you enjoy the savings of having to spend 5k-10k for a cartridge that might be better but not that much musically better.   
Alucard, I appreciate your thorough response. That helps me get a better sense of what you are hearing from the cartridges. I don’t know if I have ever owned an AT cart, so your experience with them is great. Given that I did just throw down on the SS MIMC , I am probably set for the foreseeable future. 
The one thing I will still be looking for is another Ortofon headshell for the TD124 that I can dedicate for 78’s. 
Anyone have good suggestions for a 78 cart? I may need to search archives or repost this as a new thread. 
You might want to consider a Miyajima. I have the Zero for mono LP's, and it’s very good, especially for the price.
Tha ks Terry, it was fun researching your suggestions. Miyajima looks interesting. My harder first task is finding an extra headshell for the Ortofon RMG212. 
People are asking $hundreds + which seems steep even for A rare item like this.