Night and day speaker connection

I made a great move since I have had always my speaker connected my speakers in BiWire configuration with Biwire speaker cable.  So,  I connect the two red speaker wire to the (+) to the "bass speaker binding post" via a banana plug. I did the same with the two black speaker wire to the (-) "bass speaker binding post" via a banana plug. The result is realy astonishing ! I would never go back to biwire connetions.  But you must use a good quality jumper, to link the two black speaker binding post together and the two red speaker binding post together . I can not stop listening now... to my new reveal music collection.

audiosens
I own 3 Usher speaker (pairs). The BE-718, Diamond One, Diamond Two. All were benefited greatly by bi-wiring. It's like they were allowed to breath. A reason for this, frankly doesn't concern me.
turnbowm, yes more natural, full spectre, space and depth, pristine highs.  There are ways to connect the (-) and (+) on the bindig post:  the red on the bass post and the black on the treble post.  Or both (-) (+) on the bass post.  It change the sound and precision and also impact dependig of our taste.
I think it depends on the speaker. I can confirm when I had Ushers Bi Wiring definitely sounded better. Like Slaw said it's like they were allowed to breath. 
If using 4 speaker cables sound "better" to you, run with it.

But in the end, even the exotic/pricey drivers STILL  use  a low tech, thin gauge of wire going to the actual cone. Hmm....