Welcome to Pro Audio

We are opening up new topics for more narrowed dicussions, please post your questions and comments about Pro Audio under this topic heading
Anyone using Pro Audio Amps[Crown,QSC etc] in your Home Entertainment setup?..Speakers[Yamaha,QSC,JBL etc] ..Eq's?
@axememan...

Using Behringer products; 2 Ultra-curve 8024 eq's, an Ultra-drive 2496 xover, and an Ultra-pro MX882 splitter/mixer.  The latter is for muddling around with feeds to my back channels, varying what & how much 'goes there'.  Cheap thrills....*L*

Using a Russound RM1250MX distribution amp for it's flexibility.  Has six 2 channel amps at my disposal, any of which can be bridged.
Beats having a bunch of separates stacked up; can drive from 6 to 24 individual speakers.  I'm using it to bi-, tri-, or however I wish to apply watts and source.  Not 'audiophile' per se, but 'clean enough' for my tastes....

A pair of switching gadgets (one analog, one digital) allows 'looping' anything/everything to taste and inclination.

No preamp required. *G*  But I'm not a control freak.....much. *L*

Not a musician, but have been around them enough to appreciate 'pro gear' for what it allows one to do.

Anyway, back 'atcha'...Listen Long and Prosper. ;)
I'm using a crown Studio reference II. Tannoy sytem 115 DMT studio monitors with a QSC 15' powered sub. I would appreciate any recommendations on a preamp. For $500 or less.