Upgrading HT and 2channel stereo

Hello,
  New to Audiogon’s forum, but seems like a proper place to discuss audio topics, so here goes...

Will be replacing my 2008 Onkyo TX-NR906 (AVR) and looking for suggestions on components.  Leaning towards separates such as a multichannel amp and AV processor for HT application and an integrated amp to run the front L & R speakers for stereo.  Welcome other configurations, but would like to keep costs for these three separates below 10k.

Equipment I will be using with new components:

Speakers-front left, right, and center are Sonus Faber Domus Concerto     
    Rear speakers are Totem Limks
    Sub is a REL R-505

Existing components that will be retained and used include Oppo BDP-103D; basic Roku box, cable box and a LG OLED C9 TV.  

Components I’m considering, but not set on include the following:
    AVR:  Anthem MRX1120
     AV pre pro:  Anthem AVR 60, Marantz 8805
    Multi channel amp:  Parasound A51/52/52+; NAD M27; Classé Sigma 5

integrated amps:  Hegel; Rega Elicit R; Anthem STR

welcome thoughts on this upgrade project including other brands including ATI, Emotiva, etc.  thanks in advance, Mike
128x128ironmike
This dialogue has been extremely beneficial laying out a solid framework from which to proceed.  Given monetary limitation, I may need to rethink whether an integrated amp is within the budget.  I would love to have the ability to pass thru/bypass; hence my desire to purchase an integrated amp for reasons Audio Doc indicated above.  Would relish Coda, Pass Labs, Moon, Etc, but just can’t allocate the $$ for new.  Used?  Welcome any suggestions if I should consider the less boutique makers like Emotiva, ATI or continue to set aside additional funds for a few more months. 
  Thanks all for your assistance.  
ironmike you could do a great system with an Anthem MRX 510 for $1,400.00 and a good high power integrated for $3-5k and you would have a great package.

We have the new Unison Research Unico Due a 120 watt hybrid integrated with a tube front end and a fantastic built in dac for $3,800.00

Your package therefore would be that $5,200.00 for a great amp with a great dac, and a fantastic surround sound receiver. 

Another great integrated is the Musical Fidleity M6si a 225 dual mono power house for $3,000.00

http://www.unisonresearch.com/en/products/unico-series/integrated-amplifiers/unico-due.html

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ 

Why get the 1120 if you're not going to use the amps? Get the 720 which has the same number of channels minus a few amps and the bigger toroidal power supply for $1000 less. The room correction software works great. I just upgraded from a MRX 300 to the 720 when the sub out on the 300 broke. 
If I were to go with the MRX and integrated amp configuration, would components have HT pass thru/bypass?  Given my speaker’s stats, of the two integrated amps would one be preferred over the other?  
Agree that the 1120 might be overkill, so a 720 is probably a better match, plus it would allow greater flexibility should I add additional speakers in the future.  Not hearing any discussion on Emotiva, ATI, and similar manufacturers, I will remove them from the list of consideration.  Thanks all.