Analog room correction for vinyl

There seems to be quite a lot of dsp based room correction for digital but what are some analog solutions for vinyl systems? 
Thanks
jgreen19
chakster, that is simplistic to be polite not that appropriate use of acoustic treatment is not indicated, it is. But no matter how much crap you tack on your walls floors and ceiling you can not do 1/10th of what good digital room control can do like time align the individual speakers and correct frequency response so that it is absolutely identical in both channels not to mention digital bass management. I just got turned on to this program which at first glance looks pretty hot.   https://www.audiovero.de/en/acourate.php
Back to the Acourate, all the functionality is there in spades. I would have to work with it for a while to get use to it and I am not yet sure what the hardware requirements would be other than a dedicated computer, 4 DAC channels for a 2.2 system, a calibrated microphone and an ADC for converting analog sources. You would also need switching for digital sources and a unified volume control. Certainly getting it all in one unit like the Trinnov Amethyst would be a lot simpler but at first glance it looks like the Acourate is more flexible and $11K buys a lot of hardware.(the price of the Amethyst + microphone) 
@mijostyn First i don’t care about digital, i use analog only, no digital crap, i am a record collector, so vinyl only. I use what people are using in production room aka studios around the world. And i proceed with complete room analysis with Vicoustic, which is the manufacturer of the acoustic panels in Portugal (just like Gik or RPG in the USA). I also watched a lot from Acoustic Fields on youtube and i think Dennis did a great job to explain nearly everything in his videos, there are many interesting topics in his channel. However, i don’t want to transform my room into something ugly, so i’m using acoustic panels (absorbers, diffusers) that looks cool. I took some pictures when a first bunch of acoustic panels appeared on my ceiling and wall, now i have much more. I got panels for side walls too, but not mounted them yet. It is an interesting process and improvement is noticeable. Actually vicoustic charge only $50 for room analysis and everyone can apply online, but precise measurement of the room with all the furniture is necessary along with the images to get a 3D model. It was stupid to ignore it, i got 3D model and recommendations about exact placement of the different panels in my room, also all the acoustic measurements to compare (before and after). They are using special software to do that. It was very cheap and very helpful!

I recently find a huge manufacturer in China, wooden QRD diffusers can be ordered from them and the price is so cheap compared to similar products from American companies. Maybe i will order from them, it’s just natural wood. I think some US manufacturers order their panels from China. The manufacturer in China can do whatever i like, custom size is not a problem. 

Wow, great advice from everyone. Just to be clear, I have extensive room treatment in my 18 by 25 room. 6 cylindrical bass traps, multiple absorption and diffusion panels designed by a local acoustician. I’ve found that even with all the room treatment, some dsp correction improves the sound, especially in the lower frequencies. I never thought of going from my turntable through dsp but will now give it a shot.  As an alternative does anyone use analog eq as an option? If so which ones? Thanks!

Chakster, I collect records also. I hate CDs in their flimsy plastic cases. All my digital in on a hard drive. Like I said I do not care how much "crap" you put on your walls. You will NEVER get the same performance out of a system w/o digital control and any person with a computer and a calibrated microphone can show that to you in real time and I guarantee your jaw will drop 3 feet when you see what your system is actually doing particularly the difference between channels. If you don't want to learn exactly how "crappy" your system is performing and what little it takes to straighten it out fine but that does not mean others here don't want to learn about it. I can understand being a traditionalist. I prefer being an early adapter. As a hobby it is more fun. Like I said, with a little digital tweaking and a little room treatment you can throw all that other "crap" away. I apologize if you are computer phobic. We do have medicine for that:)