BEST HARMLESS/SIGNATURELESS SPEAKERS CAPACITORS.

Dear friends:I really need your helpwith first hand experiences with speaker crossover capacitors founded in next main experiences/tested premises: for a 3-way speaker design, high resolution audio systems, very low distortion audio systems, wide systems frequency range, " zero trade-offs ".

I know that the best capacitor is NO-capacitor, well I need your near to that full experiences with another desired premises from you: audio systems using SS electronics and mainly listening MUSIC through digital sources.

All your opinions/help are appreciated.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

Ag insider logo xs@2xrauliruegas
Dear @cal3713  : Thanks. That teflon V-caps value is not what I need but maybe I can use it along the Amber Z or along other caps. I can't say to you rigth now.

I will send a message to stay in touch with you.

R.
Dear @bdp24  : Thank's. I know very well GR because is one of my trusty caps source. I bougth from him ( really friendly gentleman. ) the Sonicaps Platinum that are down there my targets. As the V-caps are  expensive devices and for midrange/tweeter I need it around 14 Platinum caps

I used in my phonolinepreamp in the passive inverse RIAA eq. and compared against the teflon V-caps and is a hard call. Both really good.
We builded 7-8 units and that's why I have those experiences with both caps. No, I'm not an audio manufacturer.

R.
rauliruegas,

Very nice system. In my personal experience, the higher the frequencies, the more the cap will affect the sound. At low frequencies, hm.... it would be hard for me to tell.

Based on your posts, it seems like you have tried out quite a few expensive caps that most here may have problem affording, including me.
Dear @andy2  : Thank's and as almost any music lover and audiophile building a room/system is a time life full of day by day learning lessons for we can get " there ", a very elusive " there " when you like to be " perfectionist ". The main target is to really enjoy MUSIC at home and to achieve real enjoyment we need a " perfect " hardware.

Btw:  "  the higher the frequencies, the more the cap will affect the sound. At low frequencies, hm.... it... """

agree with you but even that I will try to achieve the best on that low frequency range. We have to remember that the low frequency harmonics ( some way or the other. ) " defines " the quality level in the midrange and even in the high frequency range.

The contenders I have for the bass range are the : Clarity CMR, the Auricaps XO and the Audyn Reference.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.