BEST HARMLESS/SIGNATURELESS SPEAKERS CAPACITORS.

Dear friends:I really need your helpwith first hand experiences with speaker crossover capacitors founded in next main experiences/tested premises: for a 3-way speaker design, high resolution audio systems, very low distortion audio systems, wide systems frequency range, " zero trade-offs ".

I know that the best capacitor is NO-capacitor, well I need your near to that full experiences with another desired premises from you: audio systems using SS electronics and mainly listening MUSIC through digital sources.

All your opinions/help are appreciated.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

Ag insider logo xs@2xrauliruegas
@rauliruegas Looks like I don't have the values you need, but I do have an extra pair of 2.0uF V-CAP TFTFs... would happily sell them to you as I ended up with Mundorf Supreme Silver/Gold/Oil's in my preamp.
Danny Richie (GR Research) is recommending and selling Sonicap and Miflex KPCU caps for his DIY speaker kits. He looks for resolution and transparency in loudspeaker components, as well as natural organic instrumental timbre and texture.
Dear @erik_squires  : Please read about my ADS speakers in my Agon virtual system:

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/3080   and make " click " where says: Read More....

you can attest that I'm not using electrolityc caps.

Thank's for your experience with the Audyn caps but I need experiences in speaker crossovers.

Btw, looking to the CMR for my ADS woofers I will need 3 caps for each speaker: 100uf and CMR high value is 35uf. I think I can live with .

R.
Dear @cal3713  : Thanks. That teflon V-caps value is not what I need but maybe I can use it along the Amber Z or along other caps. I can't say to you rigth now.

I will send a message to stay in touch with you.

R.
Dear @bdp24  : Thank's. I know very well GR because is one of my trusty caps source. I bougth from him ( really friendly gentleman. ) the Sonicaps Platinum that are down there my targets. As the V-caps are  expensive devices and for midrange/tweeter I need it around 14 Platinum caps

I used in my phonolinepreamp in the passive inverse RIAA eq. and compared against the teflon V-caps and is a hard call. Both really good.
We builded 7-8 units and that's why I have those experiences with both caps. No, I'm not an audio manufacturer.

R.