Night and day speaker connection

I made a great move since I have had always my speaker connected my speakers in BiWire configuration with Biwire speaker cable.  So,  I connect the two red speaker wire to the (+) to the "bass speaker binding post" via a banana plug. I did the same with the two black speaker wire to the (-) "bass speaker binding post" via a banana plug. The result is realy astonishing ! I would never go back to biwire connetions.  But you must use a good quality jumper, to link the two black speaker binding post together and the two red speaker binding post together . I can not stop listening now... to my new reveal music collection.

audiosens
There is a simple explanation for this. You have effectively doubled the gauge to all the drivers with speaker cable. Imo the change is not primarily due to moving to use of a jumper, but by supplying the entire works with double the speaker cable. 

When you split the bi-wire cables, you had half the gauge going to each set of posts. Now, you have doubled the gauge to the speaker via speaker cable. That is a huge difference in performance and is imo the greatest reason for the improvement. 

I always do that when I use jumpers, that is, use a pair of speaker cables to the preferred set of posts for the input. You can reverse it and remove one set of cables from the posts, and you will have a diminishment of the performance globally. 

And now, the coup de grace, are you ready? There is a superior option better than what you just did. It would involve four pair of speaker cables, yes, double bi-wired. It is another step above doubling a set of cables with jumpers. Most would not do this because of cost/availability of cables. However, if I am not mistaken, you have plenty of cables. ;) 

You are correct; the quality of the jumpers is very important. :)

As mentioned, some loudspeaker cables can be wired/connected in internal biwire configuration, which effectively halves the awg going to each post.  Connecting both leads to one post might be called internal shotgun.

What remains to be seen is this: if you got another set of cables, and doubled them up too on just the single posts + jumpers (external shotgun), vs. connecting to all 4 posts (external biwire).

@millercarbon - Just because a) you can’t hear it or b) don’t like what you hear, does not mean it is not audible or an improvement.

Please see http://ielogical.com/Audio/CableSnakeOil.php/#BiWire and read on about different jumper configurations.

When I switched to Kimber BiFocal-XL from another bi-wire, the veils, pace, etc...

As ALWAYS YMMV. Appreciation is system and listener dependent.