Has anyone seen this? A really beautiful turntable

I just got this email. I don't know if it's good or bad. It will definitely get the attention of anyone walking into your audio room. Does anyone own one? Joe https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/mag-lev-audio-f3121a62-bcd0-46e9-a32b-df70180d0f84?open=1&au...
128x128jnovak
If you have seen the video of the table, it is clear that it cannot do even the basics of delivering decent performance--the platter wobbles like crazy.  Even if this were not a concern, I don't see how it delivers any advantage at all--the arm and cartridge, which are the components that are most sensitive to, and need protection from, vibration, is anchored to a base that is not suspended.  The drive element of the system is located in the base and will be a source of motor vibration even if the platter and rotor elements are suspended in air.  
^^
this table has been out for a while and the platter wobble defect is very obvious. I don’t think the target buyer cares or realizes the problems this causes. The record and cartridge are always the victims. If its no longer made I am not surprised.

Definitely a gimmick! My Luxman PD-444 had a magnetically opposed spindle that effectively made it floating, but it was always attached not floating in space. Some will want this for the unique look, not for the performance.
The Luxman magnetic bearing was not designed to fully float, it was designed to lessen the down-force, pressure, and stresses on the thrust bearing and contact points... and thus lower the friction, and lower the complex noise generation and noise transmission.

It’s right there in the widely available design brief for the turntable.....

And it works exactly as advertised....

If the TT in the OP is what I think it is (a floaty wobbly useless thing), it is a gimmick and a strong outlier of a backward step for high fidelity.