How do you owners of the Pass Labs int 250 like them?

I’d like to purchase one to drive my Harbeth Super HL 5+ 40th Anniversary speakers. The reviews and comments about them have been overwhelmingly and enthusiastically positive with very few negative comments. And some of those I’ve been a little suspicious of. Anyway, just curious how owners of the int 250 like them?

I’m also seriously considering an MSB DAC/streamer to go with it. They're a little pricey but the one I auditioned sounded soooooooooo good and really added to the SQ of all the amps I auditioned.
audiofound
Luxman 505UXII w/a NAD C658 streamer. The streamer also includes Dirac for room correction. For your Rega P3 the Luxman has an excellent MM/MC phono.
Luxman 505UXII w/a NAD C658 streamer. The streamer also includes Dirac for room correction. For your Rega P3 the Luxman has an excellent MM/MC phono.
Just sold my INT250 and bought the Luxman 509X and couldn’t be happier. While the PL can drive anything you could have effortlessly, something about its performance seemed a bit dry. The Luxman, by comparison, to my ears, is one of the most musical Amps I have ever heard. Additionally, the Luxman has a gorgeous built-in phono stage and a headphone output jack, and.....is significantly lighter. The Luxman drives a pair of Harbeth 40.2 speakers. 
I auditioned the 509x and, strangely enough, I found it didn’t really grab me as much as some of the other amps I tried...Simaudio 340ix, VAC 700i, Pass int 60, NAIM Supernait 3, Hegel H390, and Gryphon D300. My top two picks out of that bunch (to my ears) were the D300 and Pass Labs int 60. I also really liked the Supernait 3. Another outstanding amp.

ALL of these amps were amazing in their own way (including the 509x). But I liked the Pass Labs int 60 so much (especially through the MSB) I called and talked to Kent at Pass Labs. We visited about the int 60 vs int 250. They have very similar sonic personalities but they're not exactly alike. I’ve not actually auditioned the int 250, but Kent suggested the int 250 vs the int 60 for the type of music I listen to most (bluegrass and small combo jazz) due to the percussive attack of the acoustic instruments in those genres. The int 250 loves percussive music. Furthermore, Kent’s wife is a serious mandolinist so I think Kent knows something about what he’s talking about. Don’t get me wrong...I think the 509x is one of the best integrated amps money can buy. But the int 250 will likely fit my application better. Anyway, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.