How do you owners of the Pass Labs int 250 like them?

I’d like to purchase one to drive my Harbeth Super HL 5+ 40th Anniversary speakers. The reviews and comments about them have been overwhelmingly and enthusiastically positive with very few negative comments. And some of those I’ve been a little suspicious of. Anyway, just curious how owners of the int 250 like them?

I’m also seriously considering an MSB DAC/streamer to go with it. They're a little pricey but the one I auditioned sounded soooooooooo good and really added to the SQ of all the amps I auditioned.
audiofound
I can's speak about Pass Int-250, although I had always wanted to try one, but I can certainly tell you that you will be very happy with an MSB DAC.

I could only afford their entry level, the Discrete, and it's an excellent DAC. I have tried over a dozen DACs over the past few years, and by far, MSB is the best for me, and don't feel the need to upgrade now, since I bought it. And if I ever decided to upgrade the DAC, would still be for a MSB, the Premier. Unfortunately, the price doubles from one model to the next, tough pill to swallow
Yeah, it's the Discrete version of the MSB that I'm purchasing. It's pricey enough. But I read that the Discrete has 80% of the performance of the more expensive models. I heard the Discrete through some gorgeous sounding amps (Gryphon D300, Luxman 509x, NAIM Supernait 3, Simaudio 340ix, VAC 700i, Hegel H390, and Pass int 60) and it improved the SQ of every amp I auditioned. Gotta have one. The int 250 and MSB Discrete should be a match made in heaven.
If you get the Discrete, I recommend opting for the second (optional) discrete power supply.