Spotify sound inprovement.

Has anyone listen to Spotify lately they seem to have improved their sound and without any Fanfare whatsoever has anyone else notice this.
128x128aolprodj
The Catalog, lalitk. Whats the point of having a hi rez streaming service if there's nothing you want to hear. I'm a jazz guy and tried Qobuz when it first came out. I couldn't find half the tunes I have on spotify. At last years Axpona they used Qobuz in a lot of their rooms. I heard from a few guys that finding music they knew, and wanted to hear thru the systems they were interested in was a lot of WTF. Maybe they've gotten better. I'll have to check them out again , but it's not that big a deal. It's the music that matters to me.
@coach59,

Qobuz has come a long way since it’s launch in US last November. Their catalog was nowhere near Spotify or Tidal at the time of launch but that’s the not the case anymore. I listened to primarily Jazz / Classical and Qobuz now has all of my favorite artist and albums. If SQ matters to you, then there is no contest between Qobuz and Spotify. Qobuz has the best sound quality among any streaming services.
I haven't noticed any improvements in Spotify's sound. Currently running Tidal and Spotify. Too many features on Spotify to give it up, even with the lower quality files. The playlist sharing, music suggestion algorithms, free hulu, etc. I would say I find new music from Spotify more than anywhere else. I will take music I find on Spotify and pull it up on Tidal for the main system. 

Also, still no Metallica on Tidal. Not that Metallica needs hi-rez because it's mostly poor recordings and very compressed because they like that sound. But it's still something I want to regularly stream. I'm sure I'll find other artists over time, but I was surprised that one was still an omitted from Tidal.  
Post removed