Integrated amp for Thiel 3.7's

I am sort off picking up where Thieliste, Jafant and others left off in the discussion thread about what electronics to use drive the Thiels.  I was, and I suppose still am looking for a preamp to drive my pass labs 60.5 mono's, but in reading some of the posts I have also started considering simplifying my system and just going for a high end integrated.  Part of the reason I am thinking about going in this new direction is that we may be moving- and this might be the right time to scale down.

I am not sure yet, but I have started thinking about it. 
For preamplifiers I keep on toying with the idea of a PS audio BHK, Pass labs xp12, Simaudio 740p, or an Aesthetix Calypso Eclipse.  One of these would replace my Prima Luna Dialogue Premium- as I have mentioned before I think I can probably get better detail, definition, and depth a preamp with a higher quality volume control (vs the Prima Luna blue velvet).

But maybe a high end integrated might actually do the trick as well- I cannot afford one of the new Uber integrateds but maybe some high quality used ones might work.  I am budgeting under usd10k.  By selling my other equipment I should be able to get to my budget with a relatively small additional investment (usd1-3k ?).

So I have been looking at Luxman 509x, Nelson Pass Int 250, Vitus RI-100 or RI-101....Diablo 300 would be out of my reach even used but maybe the 120, and maybe an ASR (the exclusive 2 would be so many boxes that it would defeat the whole purpose of consolidating the system- so maybe the 1?).  On these last 2 I really have no idea about how much one gives up going with the lower models.

Ultimately my hope is that the list above will still get me further than where I am with my current set up.

Anyway, would be very interested in your thoughts as I look at this new angle for my system.
pgastone
You have already created already a very good shortlist of Integrated amplifiers. The Integrateds have come along a lot recently. Some excellent options available for sure

pgastone

I am looking forward in reading about the Integrated(s) auditioned.

There has never been a better time to consider this aural option.

Happy Listening!

What about the Hegel 390 or 590. I saw a 590 used for $8K.

Hegel sounds good with KEF, I think it would work great with the Thiel. I have owned Thiel and KEF and heard the Hegel 360 and also mono blocks with KEF Blades. 
Hello all,

I want apologize for having disappeared and dropping this thread but I unexpectedly had to travel for work.

I also wanted to thank everybody for their thoughts and advice- it has given me a lot to think about.

There is a rather interesting coincidence I should tell you about.  When I got from traveling one of the Pass Mono's died on me (maybe it heard I was thinking of integrated and decided to take it revenge?) so now I am actually using my back-up integrated- the Unison Research Unico Se with NOS tubes.  I have to say I am taken aback at haw good it sounds compared to the separates- not quite in the same league but closer than I would have expected.  And this has me thinking even more about an integrated.

yyzsantabarbara
I will actually look into Hegel- I do know about them but I have never had a chance to audition.  I know that they are very highly regarded and Magico crew is a big proponent (I in fact have a pair of Magico S1 Mk1 I have to get around to selling).  

@ georgehifi
 am indeed really tempted by the Diablo 120- I wish I had a better feel for the differences with Diablo 300.  That said it should be a pretty good match.

scratcha
I have heard primaire and thought they did an excellent job however it was the more modest equipment.  I wasn't quite sure that Primaire was aimed at the more Uber integrated crowd but maybe I should reconsider? 

As of now I may have a chance to hear a Vitus RI100 from a local seller.  Very interested in any thoughts about this one.  Reviews have been great.

I also have a friend who insists that I should serious consider the Aesthetix Mimas and he is usually spit on.  I have always loved Aesthetix- he has an Aesthetix Janus and Atlas (standard version) running a pair of Carmels....absolutely suberb.  One of those situations that where you hear new details from music you have heard nameless time before.  Of course it helps that he has all Nordost top of line cabling, a Spiral Groove, and I think the top Lyra cartridge.  Whatever the case he suggests the Mimas can rival his separates or come extremely close.   I woudl egt it with an integrated phono to round out the set-up.  I am very interested in this option with maybe a slight reservation about this integrateds ability to drive the Thiels.  

Lastly, and speaking a cum phono option I am wondering about the Luxman- the new 509 seems to be building quite a following.  Any thoughts about it and the above?

pgastone OP

Like I said above, the amp for these needs current delivery down to 2ohms, I just posted up an integrated that would do, but it's too new for there to be any used ones. But it does have a dac and phono stge in it.
  https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/mark-levinson-integrated-powerhouse-with-all-the-bling

Cheers George