Pass Labs int 250 and int 60

Anyone played or owned both? What are the sonic differences? Do they sound pretty much alike or do they have  different sonic personalities? I've heard an int 60. It sounded superb. But I've read several reviews of the int 250 and they were overwhelmingly and highly positive.
audiofound
I compared both in my system and currently have int-250. 
Even so the sound signature is the same, the INT-250 is more extended at top and bottom and deliver more relaxed presentation with slightly bigger soundstage than INT-60. Read reputable and honest (for me) review from guys at audiodrom. The INT-250 got very high score of 92 out of 100 and their comments are spot on. I tried many integrated including plinius histo, gamut 150le, luxman 509x, mark levinson, gryphon diablo 300, vitus 100  and to my ears  and in my system the pass int-250 was one of the best, loosing some attributes like dynamic swings  and on some recordings micro details to gryphon diablo-300. If you get one you have to get a great power cables and speaker cables that synergetic with this pass in order to hear what it is capable of. 
I have Wilson Sasha 2 speakers, which are hard to drive at low impedance. I currently use separates - an ARC GS150 tube amplifier and a McIntosh C22 preamp. Would the Pass INT-250 constitute a reasonable replacement for these tube-based separates? Thank you in advance.