Upgrading-Clear Days to Nordost Tyr 2 or Frey 2 vs Cerious Matrix IC's and speaker cables

Hello everyone. I need your help.
I’m in the process of upgrading my Clear Day double shotgun speaker cables and IC’s.
I prefer musicality, micro and macro dynamics, speed and transients, and air and soundstage width and depth vs warmth.

I am very happy with what my Clear days are delivering I just want a more refinement in what it does well.
The ClearDays are generally neutral with good soundstage width height and depth. Musical but not overly warm, or thick sounding. Good bass presense with nice but not overly harsh highs. I am looking for more front to back layering of the sound-stage, detail in the mids and lows, plus balanced bottom to top performance across the entire frequency spectrum.

My 2 channel listening system consists of a Modwright Oppo with a GEC U52 rectifier and 75 silver shield "holy grail reflectors" output tubes. My amp is currently a BAT VK-6200 feeding into PSB T3’s supplemented with a REL S5. I use REL bassline Blue and AQ Boxer cables to connect my REL S5.

Has anyone demo’d both Nordost and the Matrix lines?
How do they compare? What is the Matrix house sound vs the Nordost?
Performance wise how does Matrix compare to both Frey 2 and Tyr 2?

Thanks everyone for your input and help. :)

chazzzy007
EDIT-I currently have 2 Puritanlabs 156 power conditioners in my system as we as an PS Audio AC12 from VK-6200 to PL 156 as well as upgraded cables from all of my other components to the PL 156's. 
I was an early adopter of Clear Day speaker cables: the double shotgun were the best of them, plus his XLR cables. All were exceptional value. One has to spend a lot more to get more

Now I am using WireWorld series 7 XLRs from my Oppo105 direct to my RIc Schultz EVS 1200 + WireWorld power cords, which provide a big improvement to overall sound and presentation

Could well be that a Core Power Deep Core would solve your concerns. It goes between the wall and ones PC with adjustments to dial in accurate voltage
hth
I went from expensive Nordost (oxymoron?) to ClearDay cables and never looked back. I feel kind of foolish for what I paid for the Nordost and have absolutely no desire to try other cables. Once you have synergy you stay put IMO.
@tuberist
A big +1! Paul Laudati, God rest his soul, knew what he was doing and how to recommend the right cables for a specific system. Then again there is no "universal" cable that will sound great with all systems!
Thanks to @tweak1 @hifiman5 and @tuberist for your comments here.
In appreciative memory of Paul who many of us got a chance to know through the years. Great guy and such a loss for our community.

My Puritanlabs 156 conditioners are a very recent addition and they are breaking in now. The process is much like breaking in an amp as the sound character is evolving and although not finished breaking in I am very pleased with the improvement in SQ. I changed out a CPT 1800 and I must say it is several huge steps up in both current delivery and SQ with the 156’s vs the CPT 1800.

@tuberist What Nordost cables did you have in your system and how do the Clear Days compare to them???