EQ Thats affordable

Hello All - Every now & then I want a little high/low bump on various recordings . My room is treated and gear listed below. Just for a test I connected my Alesis MEQ-230 and its super noisy (although not sure if I have the best chain connection)
I’m looking for something under $1000 , Here’s what Ive been looking at :

Behringer DEQ2496
DSPeaker Anti-mode 2.0
Mini DSP

obviously a remote or app is a plus....

Also whats the best connection / routing??

Lyngdorf 2170 Amp (high end analog inputs / digital / XLR)
Allnic H1201 Phono Stage (RCA)

mainly for LPs ...I do stream ..have EQ options there..

any recommendations on other options appreciated , thanks !

128x128tommypenngotti
The Lyngdorf has a grouping of "presets" that don't really suit me..I'd like more control....thanks 
Between Behringer and miniDSP I recommend the latter.
Also, miniDSP has a number of digital-only models that you can put before your DAC.
Which MINIDSP model do you guys recommend? , I don’t have a DAC , I use Mac PowerBook pro to run files ...VPI prime scout Turntable for LPs...I was thinking the MINIDSP HD and pragmasi suggested the “balanced” model ...not sure why? Thanks 
If you are going analogue-minidsp-analogue then balanced (XLR) will be better than single ended (Phono/RCA). If you're using the headphone out on your macbook then you'll find a major improvement by streaming through the MiniDSP USB input and using the analogue inputs for the other sources. If your main interest is digital source to dac then you'll be best choosing something like the nanoDigi 2x8 and placing it between the two.
Hope that makes sense.
So my main listening is : 
turntable-phonostage-lyngdorf 2170 ( which does digital conversion)
is the balanced still best for that ? Pardon my lack of understanding 😊