Rega Brio Replacement

So recently I haven't been playing hard any vinyl and have been using a cheap Bluetooth adapter connected to the Brio playing Amazon music via Bluetooth from my phone.

So now I am wondering about changing the Brio to an amp that has Bluetooth and network ability built in but wondering what is out there. Something slim like the Brio would be great and have the ability for a phono would be a must.

Anyone have any recommendations?
bur70n
Be careful - the Brio is tough to beat for the price.

Why not add a streamer like SONOS or Bluesound and keep the amp?

I believe Audiolab has a small all in one unit that might suit you or NAD has a couple of small footprint amps with Bluetooth like the D3020.

Thanks for the reply, I am only thinking of moving away from the Brio for a unit that could do the streaming via WiFi, not really wanting Bluetooth as I don't want my phone or other device to be the middle man. 

This is why I was thinking of removing the Brio for another amp that could do the WiFi part, but still retain Phono. Looked at the Quad Vena II Play and also some of th Nad's. But been thinking about maybe adding a unit onto it, but the amount I would spend I could swap the Brio for another Amp for a little more.

Unless I go cheap and try the Echo Input, anyone have any experience with this?
How about a PS Audio Sprout100 ($599) and a Bluesound Node 2i ($549)?

I don’t know of any integrateds with WiFi/DAC built in + phono preamp, that are in a similar price range as the Brio.