Looking At CD Players

I am looking at adding a traditional CD player to my system.  Currently using an Oppo BDP-105.  Can any of you comment on the following choices?
       Bryston CDP-3
       Yamaha CD-S2100 or CD-S3000
       Hegel Mohican

I want to stick with a player with balanced ouputs.  I am running an AR LS16, Wyred4Sound ST750-LE, Custom Speakers

Any help would be appreciated
pebblesr2
Dedicated CD players are designed to do one thing.  The Bryston BCD-3 (correct alphabet salad) is very good indeed.  Several long threads on Audio Circle.  For me, the Luxman D-05u bests it, as it should, because it costs more.  And yes, I own both, one in primary system and one in secondary.  I never had the opportunity to hear the Mohican.  The two upper-end Marantz models are the other major plays.  Still, there are more dedicated CD players out there than you might initially think, and because of stiff competition, they're all going to be pretty good, many excellent.
My opinion would be to looked for a good condition Electrocompaniet I think the model is called 1 UP or something like that.  Very musical and a good tech can upgrade some parts inside.  The Luxman is another good choice.  Heard most of the above players which to me are good but I would prefer the Electro or Luxman.  Happy Listening.
Not sure why you would want to replace your Oppo BD 105?
I love my Oppo BD 105 and keeping it! I'm running balanced outs from the Oppo into my ARC LS15 Pre Amp But in the interst of me getting into Hi rez Streaming, and taking my music quality up a level, I just purchased the Exogal Comet DAC Plus and I'm going to add the Zen Mini MK III streamer that can also rip CD's to an enternal HD
Since you have the Comet Plus you can run the Oppo into the Aux input on the Comet Plus (RCA) and eliminate the ARC preamp entirely, since the Comet Plus has a preamp built in and has RCA and balanced outputs. I would also try a digital output from the Oppo into one of the Comet Plus digital inputs to use its DAC section.

Brian Walsh
I upgraded the OEM power supply and IEC to my 105. Check them out on Ebay. I posted the links i(about a week ago) n my thread Life with Ric Schultz EVS 1200
Thanks Brian,

Aux input, do meant SPDIF input? What I was thinking to do was go digital out from the Oppo into the Comet plus, then balanced out to my ARC LS 15 pre amp that is connected to my VAC PA 80 80 amp. I could also run RCA or USB  out from the Comet plus to my Emotivia XMC-1 5.1 setup. I'm sure the Comet Plus allows this.
If I just want to go from the Comet Plus to my VAC amp I would have to use the RCA connections as that is all the VAC amp has for inputs. I could try both ways and see what sounds best. Also it would be great if I can connect my android phone to the Comet Plus to stream from Spotify, Anazon HD etc.  To connect to my network I would have to run a 40 foot cable along the floor
(wife would not be a happy camper) or go out and buy a laptop, or maybe a wireless streamer 
Oh the slippery slope!

Jack