Cryogenically treated cables

There are more and more cable manufactures treating there cables now. Some offer this service for a fair price.
I was thinking of getting all my IC, Speaker and PC treated along with the Power condintioner.
Can anyone give me a before and after sonic description of the cryogenically process.
Steve
evo845
In space, nobody cares about cables from refrigerator.👨‍🚀

"In space no one can eat ice cream, glubby. 👨‍🚀"

Predictable as usual, you may not be correct.

"https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-astronauts-will-get-some-real-ice-cream-180964558/

As always, use this piece of knowledge during your next attempt to be witty and funny or at some cocktail party. You know, things insiders from NASA like to talk about.
Most people forget.......how to refer. When you don't understand sound, you can not understand audio. Most cables in audio are what we call; emphasis cables. That means that those who created them put the focus on certain frequency response. But....a cable needs to be as linear as possible 

What all emphasis cables have in common is the fact that they all can not reveal all aspects of sound. And this can easily be proven by sound and stage. Even many fuses are emphasis fuses. And again the same limitations will occur as what emphasis cables show by sound and stage.

It is very easy to change sound and even stage by adding or changing a part of an audio system. But......the question is does this changement create an improvement. So you need to be able to reveal and observe all aspects of sound within 1 tenth of a second. As your system needs to be able to reveal all those aspects of sound.

It is the complexity of sound that makes audio so difficult to understand and adjust. But you need to understand all the different aspects which influence sound and stage. As you need to understand in detail what sound is and on which properties it is being founded.

So even before you can judge one part of what you change in your system. You need to describe the full DNA (all aspects it owns and how these different aspects are being carried out) of each part in your system. After that, you need to describe in full detail the influence of the acoustic, electro-smog, magnetism and high-frequency noise on your sound and stage of your system. And it needs to be done independently.

Without this audio is 100% pure gambling. 
Ain’t nothin wrong with that action! Your freezer is effective, inexpensive, controllable and a whole lot quicker that sending stuff off to the cryo lab and waiting to get it back, which can take up to two weeks. 🔄 Another big plus ➕ is there’s no thermal shock involved with the home freezer. Nothin says lovin’ like something from the freezer! 🥶 There is always something in my freezer, CDs 💿 mostly, but also cassettes, cables, portable CD players, headphones 🎧 , etc.