Budget Tube Amp (newbie)

I'm new to tube amps. I need some advice as to a good budget tube amp with good bass that will push my large Advent speakers. Please keep in mind that I don't know anything about tube amps and don't want to pull the trigger until I can get some advice. I'm new to the Forum. Many thanks from an old guy.
Best regards,
Rob
shutupuface
What about a deHavilland ultraverve tube preamp serving a good solid state amp. I have the Ultraverve preamp and a Bryston power amp.  Wonderful depth and tone with no harshness or digital coldness.  
cayin
everyone here knows, i am cayin's biggest fan. So I;m going with Cayin. Now as to which intergrated,,,thats your choice,,I can tell you the MT35 is too small for your Advents. maybe start cking the MT45, work your way up. whatever you can afford. 
what is your budget?
I'll pile on to the Jolida recommendation.  I've used a 502brc (60 watt) for a long time and it sounds great with my Snell Type D (~87db sens.).  Has some nice tube warmth but not too much.  More than enough power unless you want concert level rock or metal.  Basically plug and play, easy to bias.  Paid $700 used maybe 10-11 yrs ago.  Unfortunately, don't see them around much anymore.  
I recently received a few emails from Roger Modjeski about his RM-10 tube amp. Both the original and Mk.2 versions of the amp are rated at 35 watts/ch, but the first 15 of those watts are produced with the amp operating in Class A. The current version (still identified as Mk.2) is rated at 25 watts/ch, the amp now operating in Class A to full power. So, if a loudspeaker is sensitive enough to draw only 15 watts, the older versions of the amp will be providing it with Class A sound (pun intentional ;-) .