What does one purchase after owning horns?

I have owned Avantgarde Uno's and sold them because of the lack of bass to horn integration. I loved the dynamics, the midrange and highs. Now faced with a new speaker purchase, I demo speakers and they sound lifeless and contrived. The drama and beauty of live music and even the sound of percussion insturments like a piano are not at all convincing. I have an $8k budget for speakers give or take a thousand. My room is 13'X26' firing down the length. Any good ideas will be appreciated. My music prefrences are jazz/jazz vocalist.
renmeister
Atmasphere, thank you......And yes, set up, gear and care upstream is vital.........
And we are talking big. Big speakers, big spaces for them and big money.
After reading this including what Atmasphere said, I have the impression that ideally horn speakers can be the best known design approach. And considering that you can drive them with 5 watts or so at building crushing level...

My wish is to hear one of these amazing horn speakers Ralph keep speaking about, any chance in hearing one in Atlanta Ralph? Duke?

Regards,
Once you have enjoyed the uncompressed sound of horns it's difficult to go to anything else , and definitely not panels speakers .