NUPRIME EVOLUTION ONE-BEST CLASS D AMP ON THE MARKET

I'm not salesman, just a senior audiophile and I have decided in recent months that I'll never go back to conventional AB
amps since its prehistoric technology going back 50 tears. The subject here is currently the worlds finest Class D amp in its price range and beyond, right behind Patrik Bostroms' massive Class D Marten M amplifier. I wouldn't waste my time with Brunos' Mola Mola Kaluga, since the Nuprime technology is newer and has moved further on. The Evolution One has technology that is a first in the industry. Ten years ago, the real problem with Class D amps and today as well, is that their transistor switching modulators operate at a frequency around 300khz which is to low causing feed back problems to the upper frequency's resulting in cold hard sound from the tweeter. Brunos' Kaluga switches at 500khz which is still not good enough, resulting in the Evoultion One being the only Class D amp in the world to switch modulate at 700khz. Also, the only Class D amp on the market with an input impedance of 1 million ohms. Phew! So the issue of working with different Preamps is redundant and completely irrelevant and will work perfectly with any Preamp on the market, tube or solid state. Their switching amps are custom designed in house and are patented. For those concerned about speaker 2 ohm impedance loads read the recent review in Totally Wired where the Monitor Audio Studio's were used and are 2 ohm loads and the amps ran cool. Also, legendary circuit engineer Demian Martin from Spectral has been an ongoing consultant for the company. 

audiozen
George has already pointed out the Technics SE-R1 switches at 1.5 millionHz over double the Nuprime but after comparing both pieces, the Nuprime is a superior design with higher power output and far more efficient and runs cool. I thought Class D has evolved to the point where heavy amps are a thing of the past. So Technics puts out a Class D amp that weighs 119 lbs., runs hot with three heat sinks and four vents on top.

These are why what you call disadvantages, are really advantages with the SE-R1

The SE-R1 runs luke-warm (not hot) because of the 1.5mhz switching frequency speed, which the advantages have been told here many times.
It needs these 2 small heatsinks, which EPC the inventors of GaN power transistors says it needs if the extra sound quality is wanted from GaN with the superior higher 1.5mhz switching speed.
Also another 3rd heatsink is used for the "regulated" rails of the power supply,

I weighs that 119lbs because it uses 2 x big linear power supplies, far better than any switch mode (smp) stuff.

This is why, it’s more into the future than what your spruiking.

BTW It’s not hard to sound better than the Nuforce 9se’s V1 V2 or V3

Cheers George
I believe there is room for all these topologies. class d is the relatively new kid on the block. They are obviously getting better and better.  I'm am not knowledgeable on class d,so forgive me if I sound nieve. Are class D amps trying to mimic the class A sound?
@rocray

It might be more accurate to say that no matter which topology, the final sound is based on the ear and the voicing of the designer.  Here is an interesting comparison of one of the Pass Labs amps with one of the Cherry amps.... and, I for one feel that the preamp-amp-speaker synergy is critical.  A great amp may still not be “your” cup of tea in your specific system. 

https://hometheaterreview.com/digital-amplifier-company-megaschino-power-amplifier-reviewed/
Back your boats up for a moment. The focus is on Damian. Back in 1992,while coming back on a plane from Chicago from a business trip, I spotted an ad in the Seattle Times classifieds of a brand new in the box 
Special edition Denon CD player, a version that was not available in the U.S., the DENON GL 2560 SE. The unit weighed 38 lbs. and there was an American version that weighed 25 lbs. The unit was being sold by an asian phile who was from China, and he bought the piece in Hong Kong.
The moment I got off the plane I rushed to a pay phone and asked him to hold it. In the late afternoon I went to the bank and took out $800 cash and when I arrived at his home, the gold colored unit with rosewood panels was a looker. This was the first time I experience Damians magic. The unit was hooked to a Spectral DMC-10 preamp and John Curls' monster Parasound HCA-3500 to a pair of Acoustic Research tower speaker's. I took a number of CD's including Jazz at the Pawnshop and the sound was so smooooth and rich it took my breath away. The unit retailed for $1100.00 and paid $600.00. When I got it home and hooked it up to my Carver components, it sounded sterile and that rich full mid-range that I heard at the sellers home was not there. I called the seller up and asked why it sounded so good..he said " its the Spectral ". George, I could absolutely care less of those who have their heads in the GaNges river, my focus is on MUSIC and nothing else. There is no logic that the Technics has the advantage at 119 lbs, especially due to the fact that the Evolution One has Damians' magical circuit work that has made him a living legend. By the way, I still have the Denon in storage, and twenty eight years later it still works.