Need a SACD DVD player on a low budget.

I am looking for a SACD player with:
A. High-end analog stereo RCA output.
B. No fan.
C. Ideally, it would also play DVD with 1080p upscaling via a HDMI output.

Target budget is $300 total, maximum up to $333, including shipping. Obviously at this price point, used is fine.

Analog stereo output is a requirement because my receiver is analog stereo only.

My original idea was to find a BluRay/Universal player that has great analog audio out, but my research points to the following, which are all outside my budget:
Oppo BDP-83SE, Oppo BDP-95, Oppo BDP-105, Marantz UD7007.
Even with these players, reviewers say they are not as good via analog RCA out as older non-bluray players. Therefore I scaled back and eliminated BluRay from the requirement to get within budget, since sound quality is paramount.

An alternative would be to get a preamp/processor to provide high quality analog stereo outputs downmixed from HDMI inputs, and get a cheap universal player as a transport. If I had multiple HDMI inputs, I could also connect my Roku Streaming Stick +. Roku is currently connected to the TV, whose stereo analog out is probably not very hifi.  Maybe I am better off getting a preamp/processor so I can play BluRay from a cheap universal transport, even if that means I have to bump up the budget by $50-100. I just don’t know the preamp market at all yet. Thoughts?

For DVD players, I have read people praising the following:
Oppo DV-980H
Denon DVD-2910, DVD-3910, DVD-2930ci, DVD-3930ci

What would you recommend?

FYI, my system is described in my profile.
128x128sccaracerx
sccaracerx,

I actually own one 2910 and that is how I got aware of that problem. It plays SACDs and DVDs without any problem. CDs depend on your luck. Well, that is how it was last time I tried in 2015 or so. Unfortunately, it is very inconveniently located right now so I cannot donate it to you.

As a player, it is a good one when it works and, in case you are interested in that, it can be very easily cracked to become region-free.

I did look the parts up at some point and they were available while the procedure appeared to have been a bit finicky but not that hard for someone with a steady hand.

All the drives are prone to failing but it seems that this particular Denon batch was at the extreme of the Gaussian curve. I have some SONY CD players from 1980s that were (in 2015) still partying as if was 1985. Of course, they are strictly CD and SACD/DVD part may add complexity.
i've had bad luck with the denon 2910 and 3930; per mahler i'd look at pioneer elite 79av or 59av which are cheap used and reliable
Check out the Oppo BDP-83SE (special edition). They took a good video player and added 400 dollars worth of analog sound upgrades. However, as I understand, the upgrades only affect the two-channel stereo analog output. You shouldn’t have a problem finding info on this machine. They have sold used on ebay recently for 112.50 and up (mostly around 150-200). I got mine locally for 100 bucks and it sounds great IMO. I haven’t used it for video, just CD’s, but it gets good reviews.Note:  if you buy, make sure the model number includes "SE" or you're not getting the sonic upgrades
The 2910 laser assembly is available as shipped in the USA, for about $40-45, all in.(ebay)

It would take me less than 30 minuets to swap a new one in. You may time me if you wish...  (from sealed unit to sealed unit)

the 2910 is also a decent base for modding out the analog audio section. Socket the opamp (put in a dual opa627 adapter, etc), modify the power supply for the audio and digital section, etc.
I was looking at Oppo’s, but as you, was also budgeting myself. I finally settled on a used Yamaha BD A1040 (came out originally as direct competition to the Oppo). It could/may fit your price range if you keep your eyes peeled, and I believe does everything you are looking for. I got it as it was also a blueray/DVD player, but to be honest, it is rarely used for video via HDMI. Now, as I use mine almost always for CD music playing, I wanted a better DAC in lieu of the built-in DAC, so run it through a PS Audio DAC instead via a digital cable input. But, that isn’t necessary, as it has stereo RCA’s/digital/optical/or HDMI (and network input as well as wireless)  which can go to your pre/integrated/reciever. Thus, mine is basically a transport, but does much more than that.