Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Since this is pretty much the defacto thread for all things Tekton, I thought I would mention Eric has posted a pic of his new Pendragon HT system. No info other than a pic - he mentions to call him directly for more info. I have not had any problems in getting through to him when I have called.
http://tektondesign.wordpress.com/
For the Tekton Lore owners, what have you found to be the best speaker placement method for them? Mine sound great but I haven't tried messing around with placement all that much.
Thats a very good question Nico.

I find the Lore can change quite a bit with different toe in/out. A bit too much in my room and i have played around alot trying to decide which i prefer.

I found that toe in so the speaker is almost firing staight at you brings more detail and focus with vocals more upfront but looses some bass impact, the sound stage narrows and on some recordings can bit a bit in your face when playing loud.

Toe them out so that they are almost straight ahead and i found the soundstage widens alot more and the overall sound is more even handed across the range and is more forgiving to the recording and volume. Bass has more punch and vovals take a step back. I have i prefer this setup overall but at times i still change it just to confirm it in my head.

What about in the middle of the two positions? Yeh you would think this would be the ideal considering the above but i found it hard to get that middle ground in my room.

I like to have them off the wall as much as i can without loosing too much bass as i find the sound stage depth is better.

Now this is in my room so ymmv. At the moment i have them on the long wall of my room and sit about 8 feet from them
and they are about 7foot apart. But im am planning to turn the room around so they will be on the short wall and i will be able to sit a bit further away. I used to have my previous system this way and the room accustics where better.
Andrew Robinson has recently posted that he will soon be reviewing a Pendragon Theater system. Outside of this thread, he has been my go-to source for information on Tekton speakers.