Please Make Audiogon Cool

I think that there are a lot of experienced and interesting people on this site. Some in retail, some in manufacturing, and probably some really cool artists, scientists and engineers of all sorts of backgrounds.

I want to encourage those of you with something to say, a point of view, a helpful idea to post.

Without this type of interaction, Audiogon becomes just a shopping support group. If you care about the Audiogon community and would like to see it go in a particular direction, then please contribute in the way you feel most comfortable and engaging.

Thanks!

Erik
erik_squires
Without this type of interaction, Audiogon becomes just a shopping support group.

You mean like when I came asking about a simple ciruit mod (in tech talk no less!) and was told to just sell the amp and buy another one? 

Wait a minute! That was you, wasn't it??
3 minutes between the time I posted something and the time you replied.

I feel we really should start planning some sort of future together, Miller. Are you into sports? Beaches?? How do you feel about adopting?
Hello Erik and millercarbon,

You're right, millercarbon did respond very quickly.  Let's explore this for deeper significance, shall we?

I know you're both interested in audio and listening to music that is well reproduced in a home environment.  I'm already picturing you two cuddled up together on a plush loveseat underneath a blanket on a snowy and blustery winter's evening, sharing a bottle of wine, with a toasty fire crackling away in the fireplace and listening to "Do You Like Pina Coladas?" on your spectacular sound system that you both created together with an overabundance of love.

Wait a minute, is the true purpose of Audiogon a Dating Service?  At least you two lovebirds will always have an adorable meeting story to tell your grand kids.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry but I'm not going to make your wedding once you two agree on a date, but I will be sending a gift.

Good luck you two,
Tim 
That response actually made me laugh out loud Erik! If I wasn't already married...