Dreaming of a DIY 8W Class A amp designed by Nelson Pass?

I've never built one, or heard them but this kit looks fun as hell, and includes everything you need:

https://diyaudiostore.com/collections/frontpage/products/amp-camp-amp-kit?variant=7072933085218
erik_squires
Has anyone moved from a single stereo model to a dual mono set?  Comments on sound and performance?

I’m seriously considering building a set of ACA dual monos.  I had a lot of fun with the stereo build and it sounds amazing with some wide band speakers I’ve designed.  I have another set of speakers that I think would be great for a dual mono set.

The ACA Kit reminds me a lot of the interest and excitement around the 47 Labs (ChipAmp) designs that came along 20 years ago.
@lewinskih01 - nope, I have not. It was just one of the few linear power supplies on ebay that did 24V at 5A (which is what the Amp Camp power switching supply is).  I have tried a few different Teradak power supplies.  I generally try to get a PS that has many smaller capacitors in the power supply to reduce ESR and provide a faster response to voltage draws.  These have been for transports and HDMI video processing devices (such as Lumagen Radiance and a HDMI KVM switcher).  The Teradak have done an excellent job at this.  I suppose for the Class A Amp Camp kit, two large caps in that power supply would be just fine.
@lewinskih01 dual mono is really the way to go if you can. Each channel/board performs so much better when it's got it's own power supply. In my chassis I've got an f4 board on one side and a sissy sit (diy sit3) on the other. Left them both powered and just shorted the input on one side to do evaluation. The SIT amp got so much better when I finally unpowered the F4. Shocking really how much just having an amp pulling unchanging idle current off the shared power supply could impact the sound. 
And I found the exact same thing with the F4. I had built full mono blocks and was paralleling my inputs and outputs to double the current available to my speakers. Again, the sound improved when I went back down to a single board with it's own power supply. Didn't need the extra power at all.