Classé Audio Vs Anthem

Looking at a couple amplifiers, particularly the new Anthem STR (Power amp only model, not the integrated) and the Classe Audio ca-2300 amp. Has anyone had a chance to compare these brands?
nemesis1218
The Classe Delta CA-2300 class AB amp is better than the Anthem STR amp but the Classe has been discontinued 2 years ago and did retail for $7K when purchased new when it was still in production. Nowaday a used Classe CA-2300 can be had for around $4k in used markets. The Anthem STR amp is a new current model from Anthem's top of the line model and retails for $6k new and is rated at 400 wpc @ 8 ohms, 600 wpc @ 4 ohms, 800 wpc @ 2 ohms. The Classe CA-2300 is rated at 300 wpc @ 8 ohms & 600 wpc @ 4 ohms and it doubles every time the impedance halves. 

The Classe CA-2300 is more refined and musical sounding overall than the Anthem STR amp. The Classe sounded more resolved and nuanced than the Anthem STR and a used Classe CA-2300 can be had for cheaper than a brand new Anthem STR if you can find a used one in after markets eg Audiogon, eBay, Audiomart, etc. 

What are your speakers? The Classe will pair really well with B&W 800 series Diamond speakers.
If you don’t mind their appearance, the CT-2300 it can be had for substantially less than the CA-2300. I have the CT-2300 paired with Sopra 2s and it is a wonderful amp! Either way, the old Classé amps for sure over Anthem...just my $.02.
What is the difference between the CT-2300 and CA-2300? Just looks? Also how much heat do these Classe amps generate? I am a bit worried about that.

Thanks!