Dreaming of a DIY 8W Class A amp designed by Nelson Pass?

I've never built one, or heard them but this kit looks fun as hell, and includes everything you need:

https://diyaudiostore.com/collections/frontpage/products/amp-camp-amp-kit?variant=7072933085218
erik_squires
this is the first discussion i see from erik without negativity.

I’m sorry, I think you’ve missed a lot of my threads which were pro something, which then the trolls jumped into.

Please don’t blame me for threads the trolls have had to ruin.

Even in this thread, I say "Hey, I saw a cool kit" and some one had to come in and throw shade. I won’t be responsible for the trolls in the peanut gallery who have to find something wrong with it. Trolls are going to troll, but please don’t blame me for their acts.
I’m sorry, I think you’ve missed a lot of my threads which were pro something, which then the trolls jumped into.

Please don’t blame me for threads the trolls have had to ruin.

Even in this thread, I say "Hey, I saw a cool kit" and some one had to come in and throw shade. I won’t be responsible for the trolls in the peanut gallery who have to find something wrong with it. Trolls are going to troll, but please don’t blame me for their acts.

You bring this on yourself.....and maybe one day you will realize this.
You bring this on yourself.....and maybe one day you will realize this.

Feel free to start another thread where you enumerate the causes, and leave this thread alone.

erik_squires
"
Feel free to start another thread where you enumerate the causes, and leave this thread alone."

Just so everyone who doesn't understand this group perhaps newcomers can understand you do not need Erik's permission to start a thread or to post in this one he is not one of the moderators or representatives, spokesmen, or managers of Audiogon I have confirmed this directly. 
leave this thread alone.

and who are you to tell me what to do ?

amazing how many keyboard warriors there are out there.