Dreaming of a DIY 8W Class A amp designed by Nelson Pass?

I've never built one, or heard them but this kit looks fun as hell, and includes everything you need:

https://diyaudiostore.com/collections/frontpage/products/amp-camp-amp-kit?variant=7072933085218
erik_squires
@mrdecibel exactly. @erik_squires why do you start this thread? Need attention? Your approach is not appropiate. 
when Erik first joined this site , he was real big on pushing the diy speaker build and putting pillows between the speakers . it also seemed that he always had an answer for everything.   
after a while I thought maybe it’s just me as I was growing tired of him and his threads as it seemed he was just trying to stir the pot on here......but with the recent pass labs amp thread and now this one, he obviously has nothing better to do.  
have seen it many times where a member will wear out his welcome here and threads will get ignored and that member will eventually go away......
Erik,

Your magnanimous gesture of encouragement has not gone unnoticed by we audio serfs.

Perhaps you need to understand that you share the same spot in the audio food chain as everyone else on this site.
 two things one I've already own a pass lab amp and the second one is 8 watts you would be severely limited to the speakers that you can hook up to it sorry to be such a drag
@dutchydog  It develops around 16wpc when wired as a bridged or balanced monoblock.