Dreaming of a DIY 8W Class A amp designed by Nelson Pass?

I've never built one, or heard them but this kit looks fun as hell, and includes everything you need:

https://diyaudiostore.com/collections/frontpage/products/amp-camp-amp-kit?variant=7072933085218
erik_squires
@erik_squires .....I will no longer give my time to you, or your threads....As I do not feel most of them are " worthwhile ", and you are, well, you can guess what I am thinking...............Happy ? Enjoy ! MrD.
@auxinput I’ve had good results with the Chinese Zerozone LPS in other applications. It’s a modest gambit to order two and compare to the Meanwell SMPS. I’ll make that comparison and report back.
Nice kit I built the bigger 25 watt class A - F6 you can mods them before you build I put dual dual piltron transformers or a bigger single, 
you can put Vishay naked resistors, in any area 1/2 watt or less which adds 
nice resolution use only 1% resistors ,and Top Belleson regulators , Neotech -0 Crystal copper Teflon wire , for sure buy a Furutech Copper IEC input ,
night and day better sounding then cheap stock tinned input 
and use the New top synergistic  Research Orange fuse
use good caps , brand name poly coupling caps , and electro Lytics 
Swiss Elna, Nichicon gold  power caps. That’s if you want to squeeze the most fidelity out of it . Max it out while you are building it t may cost a few  hundred more but you will thank yourself later !!
@audioman58 

Wow....that’s a heavyweight mod!

There are some mods recommended for the ACA on DIYaudio that I’ve considered.  It’s nice to know there are some DIY people on here.