Dreaming of a DIY 8W Class A amp designed by Nelson Pass?

I've never built one, or heard them but this kit looks fun as hell, and includes everything you need:

https://diyaudiostore.com/collections/frontpage/products/amp-camp-amp-kit?variant=7072933085218
erik_squires
@erik_squires , I do not need a response to my apology, but, you create more threads than anyone else here on the "Gon, which is " time ". I mentioned before to you, when do you take time to listen to music ? I " take " at least an hour a day. Enjoy ! MrD.
@jl35 Nelson conceived this as an entry-level kit.. The associated blog reveals that most problems result from bad solder joints. Most problems are remediated by re-flowing the joints. I suggest that you use a magnifier lamp or loupe and solder each joint on both sides of the PCB. The kit has a low parts count and good videos for guidance..
@mrdecibel

How I spend my time each day, whether or not I'm listening to music right now is zero of your business. Z-E-R-O.

I suggest if you'd like to see audiogon go another way you contribute your own worthwhile threads.

@erik_squires .....I will no longer give my time to you, or your threads....As I do not feel most of them are " worthwhile ", and you are, well, you can guess what I am thinking...............Happy ? Enjoy ! MrD.
@auxinput I’ve had good results with the Chinese Zerozone LPS in other applications. It’s a modest gambit to order two and compare to the Meanwell SMPS. I’ll make that comparison and report back.