Dreaming of a DIY 8W Class A amp designed by Nelson Pass?

I've never built one, or heard them but this kit looks fun as hell, and includes everything you need:

https://diyaudiostore.com/collections/frontpage/products/amp-camp-amp-kit?variant=7072933085218
erik_squires
I built a stock stereo unit, (except for the wiring) from the very first pre-order batch.  What a fun build and this thing really sounds GREAT...within it's power limitations.

I tried quite a few different speakers with it and you do indeed need to match carefully, but WOW, the ACA is pretty killer with the right speakers.

HIGHLY recommended for the fun of building it and a +1 for the sound!
@erik_squires time should not be an issue, as you can build it at your own pace. But energy.....yes, I understand that very well. At 65, my soldering skills ( eyesight, steady hands, and patience ), are not what they once were. Very different than applying Dynamat around horns and equipment chassis’s, as I still often do, for myself, and clients. I do agree with the above posters, as it is worthwhile to do, " if you can ".....
@erik_squires time should not be an issue, as you can build it at your own pace.

Really can't have one more project taking up another piece of furniture for six months! :)

No, this is one more project I simply can't start. :)
the time you spend on threads, you could build an amp,  then report back...