Gryphon Diablo 300 vs Vitus RI-101

So I've been itching to upgrade my amp. I currently have: PS audio Directstream -> PS BHK preamp -> parasound JC1 -> Focal Sopra 2.
    I narrow down to these 2 candidates. Any one with experience with both int amps can comment on them?Thanks!!!
128x128btbluesky
Frankly I have no complaints about the JC1 or the bhk preamp(it replaced a audio research ls27). But I'm just always curious about the uber top level neutral SS amp and what they have to offer; burmester, dagnostino, constellation, vitus, gryphon, dartzeel, soulution.... Nothing again class A warm sounding amp, but I want to try the highend ultra fast yet relaxing sound. The directstream is already smooth sounding, the sopra itself is smooth nothing like old focal forward sound. So I figure to get the best out of this chain is the fastest neutral amp I can get my hands on. And when looking at these top level brands, the 1 piece integrated is pretty good deal given their preamp separate pricing.

I wouldn't mind doing a 60k constellation preamp with a pair of dagostino momentum....when I win the lottery. But meanwhile, I want to see if I can get an int amp to test and see how it compares to my bhk+JC1. 
Unless you are space constrained I just can’t see why you’d want an integrated in this price range. 
btbluesky OP
So I figure to get the best out of this chain is the fastest neutral amp I can get my hands on.

You’ve got that with the JC1’s in normal bias, and then in high bias mode they’ll have that Class-A warmness added. And the big + they drive those speakers of yours with breaking a sweat.
Look at the preamp for a tonal difference.
And I’ll tell you the JC1’s with a passive preamp was the second best I’ve heard the Wilson Alexia’s sound, only bettered by the Gryphon Antillion Evo with the same passive pramp.

BT just read this again from Stereophile review, and compare it to what your asking above.

The Sound of Speed, the Speed of Sound
It took but a few seconds for me to absolutely fall in love with the Halo JC 1. I first used them to drive the Kharma Midi-Grande Ceramique 1.0s, then my reference Audio Physic Avanti IIIs, which they controlled brilliantly, with the kind of relaxed ease you’d expect of a pair of powerhouse amps. If big amps are said to be slow to react, the JC 1 disproved that myth: it was lightning-fast, delivering transients and sibilants with a speed and clarity that were positively addictive.
The overall lack of smear helped create an impressively coherent, transparent, and detailed soundstage, with the kind of air and reverberant presentation I usually associate with tubes.

As almarg hinted at, I think your due for a passive preamp which is a perfect match with the JC1’s 100kohm input impedance, that will give you the most dynamic, transparent, uncolored sound you can get.

Cheers George
A review written about 17 years ago... the amps he listed will surely be in another category well above the JC-1, not that it isn’t a great amp. 
the amps he listed will surely be in another category well above the JC-1, not that it isn’t a great amp.
No sorry, the JC1's are as good today as anything, and I would back them over those two any day. 
As I said if you missed it, it took a Gryphon Antillion Evo to sound better, than the JC1's on my mates the Wilson Alexia's 2's

Cheers George