Gryphon Diablo 300 vs Vitus RI-101

So I've been itching to upgrade my amp. I currently have: PS audio Directstream -> PS BHK preamp -> parasound JC1 -> Focal Sopra 2.
    I narrow down to these 2 candidates. Any one with experience with both int amps can comment on them?Thanks!!!
128x128btbluesky
Do you have a chance to audition either amp? At those price points I would say a personal audition is mandatory even if you have to travel.
I understand. But even with dealerships, having completely different system setup/wires/frontend, it's not possible to discern the turn nature of an equipment with just an afternoon.
If someone have had experience with both (or the older RI-100), that'd be very valuable opinion to me.

I know the Vitus Sig class class A pieces are leaning to the warm side of the equation comparing to Gryphon. But the new 101, being class A/B, and had bump up the cap reserve to 216000, might just deliver more PRAT than gryphon. I don't know...
Is there a reason you want to replace the Pre-amp too? The PS Audio should be a pretty capable pre-amp.