Interconnect recomendations, ~$500 new or used, RCA...

Interconnect recomensations, ~$500 new or used, RCA -- dac to intergrated amp. All the good stuff minus any glare or graininess.
pmboyd
Post removed 
pmboyd08-15-2019 12:42pm
Interconnect recomensations, ~$500 new or used, RCA -- dac to intergrated amp. All the good stuff minus any glare or graininess.

Now trying a 2nd pair in-line of Analysis Plus Crystal Solo interconnects end-to-end.  Was intermixing previously with other/softer brand cables. Now comparing to 20+ other interconnects over the years.  While there is little to no glare, I cannot say they are not grainy when the recordings are bad. Grunge guitars or nasty tones come out the same with layering and depth. They are unlike Belden or other reportedly "neutral" cables or "clear" from Cardas.  Not the same. I don't necessarily believe in "neutral" sounding cables any more after trying these. All cables and all components react differently depending on what equipment you are pairing them up to.  As others stated, it truly is a "crapshoot".  Just gotta try it.  With these Solos,  you hear exactly what goes in and it comes out on the other side (maybe almost too much some times) for Copper cables (which I prefer), these solos can be found used with super quick resale after listing. IMO they leave nothing on the table for better or worse. If you don't like a large and deep sound stage, or like a more veiled over and softer sound, these are probably not it.  If you want to hear something new and different with good recordings, def worth a demo at least.  Not sure I'm quite onboard with the 300hr break-in period. We'll see.