Classical, Rock, Jazz etc. are your tastes evolving with time?

In being and Audiophile, where do you find your music likes/tastes to fall.  Are you more of a one type of listener or do you feel you listen to a variety of music styles?  

To fess up for myself, I find my taste/likes have both evolved and re-visited favorites as time has passed.  I believe I used to be more narrow but have come to appreciate a wider range of styles and eras. 

whatjd
Mostly it’s Classical for me.  My latest interest is discovering Non Serial Composers from the mid20th Century, many of whom wrote Film as well as Concert Music, such as William Alwyn, Nino Rota, and others.
When I do listen to pop Music it’s usually streamed from my phone via Bluetooth.  I grew up listening to this stuff on car and transistor radios and it just sounds weird to me to play something like a Phil Spector song on my high end system.
The most concerning thing to me is my tolerance for SOME 80's pop/alternative, which I dismissed.

SOME is surprisingly listenable,comparing the last 2-3 decades.
Still think performers like...Madonna are not happening.

That period forced my listening to "grow up" and let go of my beloved "Classic Rock" and  learn where rock came from.
The Blues, Jazz ,Classical and others. A brief misstep in the mid 80's "Smooth Jazz" fortunately didn't stick.

Now more than ever, my ears can understand/appreciate my parents generation of 60's and earlier music genres.

All this however, hasn't changed the desire to now and then crank a pristine, original copy of the Stones,Zep,Who...

"Smooth Jazz..."

whatjd- I redeemed myself being a long time guitar playing hack during that period. I was saved by Charlie Christian thru Wes Montgomery-AMEN!
Straight ahead for Jazz for me. Not much in my collection past the 70's.

Im actually spinning Yes-"Close to the  Edge" while doing laundry.
"I get up, I get down"...cue pipe organ at max volume-religious experience.
a profound and classic line from Yes...

."don't surround yourself with yourself"