Classical, Rock, Jazz etc. are your tastes evolving with time?

In being and Audiophile, where do you find your music likes/tastes to fall.  Are you more of a one type of listener or do you feel you listen to a variety of music styles?  

To fess up for myself, I find my taste/likes have both evolved and re-visited favorites as time has passed.  I believe I used to be more narrow but have come to appreciate a wider range of styles and eras. 

whatjd
I have a wide range of tastes, but more and more I am listening to classical jazz. 
I have been a hard core rocker for as long as I can remember.
Grew up on Purple, Sabbath, Iron Maiden etc.

Over last couple years have mellowed somewhat.
Couple days ago found myself listening to Chuck Mangione, Leon Redbone and even The Beatles who I have NEVER liked.
Do I need therapy or?
I'm mostly a rock and blues fan,both acoustic and electric.But I do like some jazz and classical now in small doses.
Pan flute.....not yet;-)
I've been a multi-genre guy beginning from the time I outgrew children's records at about age 4, 60 some odd years ago.  I started branching out with the styles of my mom and dad and listened to -- Classical, MOR and Showtunes. I found rock when the Beatles arrived in '64.  From that point on, I steadily added genres (oh, I hated C&W for soooo long) until I got to the point where genre/style ceased to be a limiting factor for me.  Now, the only thing important to me is whether it speaks to my soul...or other various parts of my being.