Aqua hifi La Voce s3.....anyone audition it yet?

I am considering this dac but would love to hear people’s impressions of it. 
How does it compare to the s2 or the la scala Optologic?

starboard
@facten 

If my recent experience is any indicator then it is going to take a lot more than 200 hours for full break-in.  Mine just took closer to 500 hours before fully opening up.  In the end it doesn't have a whole lot in common anymore with the S2 other than the case and the power supplies at least those were my findings. 
@jackd 
Thanks for the insight, I'll happily wait  that long given what I have heard thus far. Very happy with the purchase
@facten 

You will be glad you did as it just keeps getting better especially on the top end. 
@kzs70.     I just saw your post.  I find the Orchid every bit as good as the Romulus.  Not quite as detailed and resolved, but the Orchid offers better tone, dimension and naturalness.  
Thanks for the answer!
Picked up my Aqua La Scala mk2 optologic yesterday. My local audio shop here in Michigan let me use a Aqua la Voce mk3 while waiting for the La Scala to come in. I had it in my system for over a month.
‘Let me first say that the La Voce mk3 was a great DAC. And until I got the la Scala mk2 optologic in the house, I would have been satisfied with the la voce. 
‘But the La Scala is really something special. 
I have duel rel s/3 sho’s subs And focal Sopra 2. From first plugging the La Scala in, it felt like the subs had been turned up. It took a few minutes before I realized that the bass was much more, but also much more defined. Defined but warm at the same time. 
Also very nice openness. 
my system:
audio research gsi75 intergraded amp 
innuos zenith mk3 
focal sopra 2
Rel s/3 sho x 2
Kubala Sosna interconnects and speaker cables