What's a really great Streamer/DAC box for just streaming Tidal?

Exploring digital after a lifetime of vinyl only systems. Have been enjoying tidal through an xDSD and headphones and now I want to step up to something good for my home system, Herron amps and pre and Harbeth 30.1s. Any suggestions? I’d spend up to $1500 used for a single box solution. Needs to be WiFi because I can't hardware ethernet.
dhcod
the issue big greg is that the Blue Sound Node is a decent steamer but it is hardly the end all and be all in streaming and it doesn't output anything higher than 24/192k and no DSD files  to a dac.

The Lumin D2 is a standout because it does high res and can actually upconvert or transocde PCM into DSD.

If you buy a $1,000 dac a good digital cable and a Node you are very close to the price of a Lumin D2 which will sound better
I tend to agree with audiotroy. A system is only as good as its weakest link. 
Used or close out of Auralic Altair . You can still find them (first generation) new for around 1600 or 1700 bucks. Less used. 

Of course Dave carries the LUMIN, why would he recommend it if he didn’t. The Lumin is decent, but I thought the Auralic Aries was better. But, you don’t need a streamer. Most streamers require you to use USB which is flawed and you can spend many $$$$ trying to make usb sound better.
if you have a pc or preferable linux or a Mac computer, buy Roon to run on that. Then get a top quality dac like a used ps audio DS jr or DS sr that has a network interface. Roon is by far the best interface/server for local and streaming Tidal and others, and the ps audio dacs are rated A+ by the trade rags if you read them. BTW, tomorrow we get a free firmware upgrade for the DS dacs that improve SQ. 
Keep it simple!
I have a Cambridge Audio CXN 2. The sound is great but the Cambridge Audio App which you need if you are to use a smart phone as a remote is crap. Tidal's App is not great but much better than  that from Cambridge ( made in China not the UK).