To those running Klipsch Forte IIIs...

What is your setup?
What have you learned?
What loudspeaker did you come from? 
Have you experimented with placement, sources, cables, etc.? 

The Forte IIIs are such a keeper.  I've enjoyed the journey with them and before I move on I'll exhaust possibilities with them first. 

Let your thoughts run...
128x128jbhiller
Yes, the Klipsch Heritage, and the Cinema and pro lines, are made here. The other Klipsch products, have been made in China for quite a while now. And ?
Nothing like kicking back and listening to the Forte iii speakers. Put some Tom Petty on the turntable and transport with a great American rock band with great American made speakers. It just doesn't get any better. The Forte iii are a unique speaker that may not appeal to everyone, but if you like to be transported musically to a live presentation of your favorite artists then Klipsch has got you covered. It's a fun and engaging speaker. Feed the Forte's some solid power either SS or Tubes. Enjoy!! 
I think that my two amp situations fall on the extremes of what I need.  My 300B sounds glorious with the Forte IIIs but my room is a bit large and I wish it had more power. My other amp is a Primaluna HP premium integrated.  The Fortes sound best with KT150s in the amp. BUT, the PL volume control must stay below 9:30/10:00 o'clock--my sense is it's too much juice.  Would I be better off with a 30w tube amp?