Tube Ring on tube preamp

I want to know if there would be an improvement using "Duende Criatura" (made with teflon and titanium), over the standard audioresearch black tube rings, on 6H30 tube ?
audiosens
I am not sure what it is you are trying to improve on the 6H30 tube but in my humble opinion, and also based on my experience using / owning tube gear for the past 25 years, there is no fixing this tube. It could be my ears but for me, and this is just me speaking but the 6H30 tube is a tube that seems to have been crammed down our throats as some Godsend when IMHO it is an awful tube. One cannot roll it, improve it or make it sound good. I am sure that I am now going to get a barrage of "You are an idiot" replies but I will take a good 6922 tube, or better yet, a good 6SN7 over any 6H30 tube. And I can honestly say I have tried the tube in some rather expensive preamps. Did not like it at all...
My two cents...and opinions, like my grandmother once told me, are like noses - everyone has one and most smell..
I finally go with "Duende Criatura" rings, they are more compact, and give a better precison in sound, over standard kind of rubber ring.