So many great golden era DD tables out there, what do you recommend for $1000?

Pretty much as the title says.
Have been looking for a while for a decent DD table to add to my lot.
Have bought a few lower end ones and ultimately been dissapointed.
Now I know there were/ are literally hundreds of choices from the Japanese Golden era of DD tables.
Looking for suggestions from actual owners of solid DD tables up to about $1000 .
I have read and read but nothing substitutes for real experience.
This would likely not be my primary table, my Garrard 401 has that position for now.

Thank you.
128x128uberwaltz
Peter.
Thank you but it is not really a case of saving up.
$1000 is the line I drew in the sand for a spare second machine ( well 4 th if you count the others I already have, lol ).

At this stage I am not prepared to splurge any more.

i really should not even be looking but you know how that goes.....
Uber, Difference between TT71 and TT81 is probably an audible shade.  Difference between TT81 and TT101 is probably a more audible shade.  You might ask Halcro, who has had a TT81 side by side in his home system with a TT101.  But I doubt there is much if any difference in cost on today's market between TT71 and TT81, so why not go for the latter, if you must have a Victor and cannot afford a TT101 (or don't want to deal with its possible problems)? Best-groove seems to be recommending the TT81, too.  For me, the DP80 would be the choice over any Victor except the TT101.  And TT101 vs DP80 would be a toss-up.  I own both and use both.  (TT801 is simply a TT101 with vacuum hold down.  If you think the TT101 is mechanically and electrically problematic, think about that 40-year old vacuum platter of the TT801, complete with decayed rubber gaskets and its associated outboard pump.)
If you think the TT101 is mechanically and electrically problematic, think about that 40-year old vacuum platter of the TT801,

at least and fortunately the 801 only has this little motherboard and a small card for the power supply (bridge diode, regulators and filter capacitors unlike the 101 where total chaos reigns in the 2 motherboards and are decidedly more complex, making the repair
of those who must work extremely difficult.

TT101 https://i.postimg.cc/rFFjsQzt/jvc-41.jpg

TT801 https://i.postimg.cc/RCb61RXt/tt801-c.jpg
https://pbnaudio.com/pbn-dp80/

this (ihmo) turntable no longer has the dna of the DP 80 appears completely overturned .... is it only the engine and the electronics?
The elaborations very pushed forward like those of the Artisan Fidelity or Kaneta on the Technics Sp 10 even if improving the performances leave a little perplexed.

I do not doubt at al that whatever DD TT I end up buying ( if at all ), it will NOT be the pinnacle of DD TT.
But hopefully about as good as it gets at the 1k price break I have self imposed for a complete working unit cw plinth and tonearm.
Rules out a few of the top liners that have been mentioned although it is fantastic and much appreciated to see such enthusiasm and knowledge here!