Atma-sphere Updates

As some of you know I have had a few pieces of equipment updated by the Atma-Sphere Crew. I picked them up on the used market. Otherwise, I’d never be able to afford such quality gear.  First would like to say I have never seen a company in which it’s employees take so much pride in their work.  Hats off to Ralph and everyone at Atma-Sphere. Best CS I’ve ever had with any company. And I do mean ever...
   Secondly I have had a pair of M60’s 3.0, and a pair of MA-1’s 3.1 updated to 3.3 versions. Also had Adam Hot Rod my UV-1 to the Hottest UV-1 ever built. A couple friends had MP-3’s updated to 3.3 status also. In each case of the Amps and MP-3’s they came back like a completely different piece of gear.  The updates  are such a difference it’s hard to believe it’s the same piece I dropped off.  The UV-1 was a big difference but not as dramatic. But it is a very simple bare bones circuit.  I would strongly suggest if anyone hasn’t updated to the current model 3.3 you really should. You will not be disappointed in anyway. Especially on the Amps, incredible. Also Ralph gives you a brand new 3 year warranty when you update. Pretty hard to beat that. It’s like having a new system. 
  Simply put the 3.3 update is incredible. Everything sonically is improved. Which makes for a dramatic presentation upgrade. Ralph took great pieces of gear and made them incredibly better. His 3.3 update was the biggest advancement I think he’s had in my opinion.  My MA-1’s will be my forever amps. Now I dream of owning an MP-3. 

Atma-sphere fanboy I am self admitted.... lol
128x128pstores
how wonderful!!!! that is a great thing to hear, gear engineered, designed, made, serviced and upgraded by music loving professionals with class :-) enjoy

Exactly my experiences with Ralph and his products -- 1st. Class and Top Notch in ALL respects!!!  

Not really!  From personal experiences and personal opinion, i honestly think his stuff are misrepresented. I want to add a few notes on this. I personally have his top of the line preamp, the mp1 mk3.3. i have to say it’s an excellent unit. The only complaint i have is that his phono section is Noisy As Hell!   Something to think about; his Phono section is at a 66db and the line stage is at 13db total of 79db.  Still Not enough gain for my .20mv cart. I am very disappointed!
@zipost 

If its that noisy there may be something wrong with it. We've seen a few cases where the constant current source for a given gain stage was able to oscillate; if that happens it can inject noise into the circuit.
So you might want to contact us about this and see what's up.