Audiophile Receptacle question

Hey guys. So I'm about to convert my garage to a home studio/listening room. Amongst other things I plan to get at least 4 new receptacles isolated to the breaker.  I'm looking at Furutech and Synergistic Research -Tesla Plex. I'm hoping to get good results with my equipment. But I was wondering if receptacles like these would provide any improvement on say my guitar amps? I also am a musician, as well as a professional music listener lol. Would love to get some input from others on this. I know these things are targeted for high end equipment, but would a vintage guitar tube amp not be considered high end of audiophile? It would be awesome if they made a sonic difference when I'm recording my music. Thanks
jerzey2222
And no, I would not consider a vintage tube guitar amp to be high end audiophile. Not audiophile at all. Emphasis was different (POWER), and distortion tended to be high. But still should benefit from HG.
I'm a GC and I've been kicking around the idea of building a sound room above the garage. I don't know anything about room treatments (yet) or what receptacles to choose but, if you have room in your main panel or sub-panel, I would have the electrician set a separate 15 amp breaker for your lights and, a dedicated 15 or 20 amp breaker for your hi fi receptacles only (I assume your garage has existing receptacles for general use?). Ask for a double-gang box termination (4 receptacles). You can use 12/3 or 14/3 Romex. The braided 4-wire is for 220v ranges & dryers. It's braided because if it were solid you couldn't pull it through studs and joists. Canceling EMI wasn't really a consideration although it may work. Just a big cost for a "maybe" IMO. You can pull your ethernet cable to the next stud bay over from the receptacles in case you ever want a hardwired streamer. I would also put a 1 inch conduit from the top plate to the receptacle height just in case you want to bring another wire in in the future. Just my 2 cents
I've found that Hubbell hospital grade outlets are all that I need, but I have to confess that our local utility delivers an excellent product and my house wiring seems up to snuff.. Perhaps others with a questionable quality power source might benefit from some of the more "exotic" (and expensive) offerings that are available, but the hospital grade Hubbell's suit my system well.

Cheers,
              Al
About 2 or 3 years ago, I was inquisitive about outlets as well....tried many....returned many.   I kept top of the line carbon fiber Furutech...yes I know they are expensive.  Oyeida is also excellent, but in my house for my system, the Furutech wins.
You can use 12/3 or 14/3 Romex. The braided 4-wire is for 220v ranges & dryers. It’s braided because if it were solid you couldn’t pull it through studs and joists. Canceling EMI wasn’t really a consideration although it may work.
It’s not braided.

Some 3 wire + ground has a spiral its entire length. I have seen some that is flat.If using NM-B (Romex is a Trade Name) for best practices use 2 wire with ground.

If shielding is desired use 2 wire with insulated ground MC aluminum armor cable.
3 wire with ground (4 conductors) is not recommended be it Romex or MC cable.

Read pages 31 through 36   
https://centralindianaaes.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/indy-aes-2012-seminar-w-notes-v1-0.pdf