Subwoofer recommendation for swarm

I want to create my own subwoofer swarm am looking for reasonably priced units, want to stay under 2K.  Recommendations welcome.  My room is 20' L X 13.5' W X 9' H. 
zardozmike
Bigger is better. Bigger magnet, bigger voice coil, better faster response. Bigger cone, more bass. Bigger box, well you get the idea bigger is better.

That said, impedance and efficiency are important. Especially if you will be driving all 4 off the one amp, then you want to be sure it will be able to drive them all at once. With mine, thanks to having two amps I was able to compare them wired for 4, 8 and 16 ohms. While they deliver more power into 4 the bass was much better by far at 16. According to Duke none of his customers who have compared have preferred 4 ohm. Something to keep in mind when comparing speakers.
"Duke - Do you recommend trying to feed a stereo signal to the swarm? Summing left and right to mono? Only running the right channel to all four subs? Something else? " 

I’d do either stereo or summed mono. Getting into stereo vs mono bass would derail the thread and I’d rather not do that.

Duke
I just finished putting together my subwoofer swarm.  4 12" drivers spread throughout the room.  Doing the first listen now.  It's totally changed my system for the better, I don't even recognize it.