Flea Watt Amp: What Speakers Are. You Using With Yours? Recommendations

I picked up an 8 or 12 watt small amp; now what speakers can anyone using these small amps recommend? 
jahatl513
I love my tube equipment, and large horn speakers, and highly recommend getting high efficiency speakers to use with tube amps,

but, 8 to 12 wpc? I personally would not go down that path. I would sell those low powered amp(s) and rethink ...

I think the 25-45 wpc tube amp range broadens the range of available speakers. And, 'generally' speakers get large and larger as high and higher efficiency is required. Not all spaces can properly co-exist with large or larger speakers.

IF you had heard the amps, fell in love with them, just had to have them, well, that probably is the case for the majority of people who use them. My friend fell in love with 300b 8wpc, and uses them with his not too efficient speakers. They sound terrific at low volume close listening, but that's it.

Of course, 1 way to approach this is to start with a self powered sub, that takes the need for bass (the real power demand) away from the tubes.
I use my 4 watt Decware Mini Torii with 92db Ref 3A de Capos. It gets loud but not so loud the neighbors come knocking

I use my 2/6 watt Grommes PHI 26 with 97.5db Klipsch Quartets, it gets loud and it is sometimes hard to get it to play quietly
Depends on the sound you like.
i use Tommy Horning speakers with my 6 watt tube mono blocks.
Kenny
check out Decware.com - I built their 8" open baffle - using it with my 2Wpc tube amp and very happy.
I use Coincident Frankenstein Mk-II 300B (8W) monoblocks with Oris-150 horns and Orphean horns.  Fantastic!