Quarantine/Vetting by Admin prior to allowing "Company Is Dead" Threads to go live

I am recommending that Admin / Audiogon Officials  ---  VET any thread that deals with the demise / closing of a business or change of a business, prior to allowing it to go live.

There have been three recent instances, and many more over time, where a member "jumps the gun" and posts information pertaining to a going concern that isn't true nor accurate of what has transpired.

I also suggest: 1) to lock these threads down immediately; 2) to allow members to report via an additional special circumstance "reason" button, until Audiogon driven independent verification can be made.

Can Audiogon Admin offer solutions and guidance regarding these types of posts?  Thank you.
david_ten
Post removed 
If an Audiogon post has as much influence on businesses as implied in this thread, the playing field is leveled by the fact that anyone from a mischaracterized company can post here to dispute any rumors or inaccurate claims. That instantly gives the company a shot of good publicity, and solves the problem. 
Completely agree with david_ten.

The posters have a responsibility for the words they choose and how they ask the question.  There is an effect.

It's very simple.  Ask your question in a responsible way.  

How difficult is that?

Rich   
The internet is a completely different animal. Our company sign blew down during Dorian. Someone driving by may infer we are out of business, but hopefully the cars in the parking lot would dissuade them of such an assumption. A company's internet server goes down along with their phones....how does anyone know? It is not responsible to post "are they out of business?" More responsible to post "it appears XYZ is having technical issues..can someone pm me a cell number or dealer info regarding XYZ?"

I'm brand new here and can vouch for the SEO and google hits that brought me (as I've been researching my dream mid 90's system that I can now afford to put together).  Although I don't like heavy handed forum moderation, I abhor clickbait titles even more so.  So I agree with david_ten.  As I see it, that's what threads asking if a company is dead or out of business are doing, using clickbait tactics.  Kind of like the fad on facebook of posing a question with a random picture "pic for attention".