My “Dream” system needs a preamp

Ok, this is a recent decision to build a two channel Dream system. Im leaning towards Magnapan 1.7i’s, a Denon DP59L and possibly a Krell type KSA250 solidstate class A........

i really liked a few preamps in the past from GoldenTube, AudibleIllusions, CounterPoint.....but its been years. My guess all these would fetch $2.5K or below on the used market, so align new gear suggestions at this price, my guess an outboard mm/mc preamp

your thoughts to my analog dream
kgveteran
I am very pleased with my Don Sachs II. Best upgrade in years. Don is very kind, always ready to answer any questions and may set up an ideal output for your amplifier, which seems to have 45 Kohms of input. And a second one can make it ready to fit for example a tube amplifier with 100 khoms.
Yeah, definitely completely disregard the multiple recommendations for Sachs SP10, LTA, or Backert and just go with the Audible Illusions that nobody recommended.  Good call.  Why did you even bother posting here?
Yeah, definitely completely disregard the multiple recommendations for Sachs SP10, LTA, or Backert and just go with the Audible Illusions that nobody recommended.  Good call.  Why did you
even bother posting here?
Thats very dramatic, but the underlying message is valid, im not sure why i threw that out there.
when i go to Don Sachs website they dont seem to list a sp-10, line level preamp is labeled as the model of a tube upgrade ? My guess the sp-10 is an ala cart type preamp  where are you get to pick the options the preamp offers, which sounds really great for budget minded people who want to cut out the options that don’t necessarily suit them, or their existing system, or a new system. 

Once we iron this out, i can continue......