LUXMAN L509X VS M700/C700U

HELLO,
I have a Luxman m700u AMP and  with its DAC Luxman DA-06. I have been using my Oppo HA-1 preamp with this equipment.
I have triangle signature delta speakers.

my next step is to either sell M700u and buy L509x or get C700u to complete the paring with M700.
Please comment with experience.

rizwanalimohd
The CL-38 w/a solid state amp makes an excellent combo. Having the 38 se for over a year and a half w/a Bryston amp I have really enjoyed the music. Gets the most out of my Aerial 5T's. The problem was Luxman made only 100 SE's for world wide sale to celebrate their 90th Birthday. As a result not many people had a chance to hear it. The 38C will have a larger distribution and be more easily available for customers to demo.
Nice to hear!!
I've never tried a Luxman Tube, but the integrated tubes have always interested me.... but really have no long term use for them.

The C-1000 all tube preamp is coming. It will be priced around 16K. Also recently heard the new Luxman SQN-150 integrated tube amp. Only about 11" wide. Has a built in SS MM/MC phono. Heard it w/a pair of Forte III's and a Clearaudio Concept TT. Just $2750 for the integrated. Also they have a matching CD player w/built in DAC the same size at the same price. Build and SQ typical excellent Luxman product.
https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threads/luxman-509x-and-da-06.28794/
Did you end up getting the CL-38? How is it? 

What are you using for the source? I assume you've got the Luxman Dac. 
Are you able to audition Luxman Tube amp? Do you have a power conditioner? What speaker cable do you have? 

@ei001 
 I bought the CL -38uc. its very nice. 
DAC is not here yet. it will come tomorrow 
Currently I am running Triangle signature delta with M700u , CL 38uc, source is mac via Oppo HA-1 dac. 
I don't have power conditioner yet but I do have ifi plugged in my outlet. 
I am running Qobuz and tidal via audirvana. 
currently I have Anticables 3.0
Any suggestions?